Real Estate Sales Associate
The Sales Associate will be responsible for the marketing and sales of a luxury new development project, driving outreach, managing traffic, and completing lead follow up to facilitate the sales of all available units. This position will report to the Head of Sales under the general management of RRE Corporate. The ideal candidate will have new development sales experience.
Responsibilities shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strong sales skills, including presentation, follow-up, and attention to detail.
- Sell all available units at the Project in the shortest time possible
- Conduct and manage outreach campaign to the brokerage community and public to promote the Project and generate traffic.
- Identify, engage, and screen prospective clients by assessing their needs
- Delivering best in class customer service experience, welcoming clients, guests, and visitors and addressing requests and inquiries positively
- Coordinate scheduling and hosting of events to increase the visibility of the Project
- Responsible for the condition and maintenance of model units in partnership with the Head of Sales, ensuring units are presentable and are in immaculate condition.
- Coordinate with Developers and Reuveni Real Estate associates and management on all matters related to the sales of units at the Project.
- Support efforts and contribute to pricing strategy to meet business objectives while remaining competitive in the market.
- Generate sales and business-related reporting as requested, including but not limited to comparable reports, traffic reports and status reports.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Please email your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email Us Your Resume