Reuveni Real Estate is a privately owned and operated brokerage company, founded by industry expert Shlomi Reuveni. The firm focuses on the sales and marketing of conversion and ground-up new development projects. With more than 30 years of real estate experience and an impeccable reputation, Reuveni has successfully collaborated with the esteemed New York City real estate brokerage community, developer clients, and industry professionals. Reuveni is known industry-wide for his hands-on approach and has been the driving force behind the design, pre-development planning, marketing, and sales process of over $3billion of conversion and ground-up new development projects.
Reuveni Real Estate’s passion-fueled and supremely professional real estate development services include Research and Analytics, Pre-Development Planning and Design, Marketing and Branding, Brokerage and Sales, and Consulting.
Reuveni Real Estate is in need of a Project Manager.
- Provide leadership, oversight and identify all tasks in need of completion within a new residential condominium development marketing and sales campaign.
- Managed activities to include: marketing campaign planning and implementation, team sales recruiting and training, unit release strategies and pricing.
- Collaboratively work with all players of a project, including the developer client, marketing, sales, public relations, and operation teams to ensure the most effective approaches to marketing and sales for the property.
- Strategically delegate tasks to appropriate team members
- Meet with architects and designers, making recommendations on floorplans, features, and amenities.
- Manage marketing budgets and provide accurate sales projections; further, assist with daily reporting and facilitation of presentations
- Perform analyses of advertising and marketing programs, provide pricing recommendations and ensure appropriate product positioning within the market.
- Plan and coordinate frequent broker events
- Maintain a high level of communication with all parties involved in each project.
- Legal and project document review
- Attend all client meetings
- Provide construction management oversight during the construction process
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and execute accordingly
- Must be able to make big and small decisions based on the interest of clients and company
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- New York State Real Estate License preferred
- Minimum of 5-year experience required, up to 10 years preferred
- Real Estate experience required
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Email Us Your Resume