Reuveni is seeking an Onsite Sales Coordinator.
Reuveni Development Marketing (d/b/a Reuveni LLC) is a privately owned and operated brokerage
company, founded by industry expert Shlomi Reuveni. The firm focuses on the sales and marketing
of conversion and ground up new development projects. With more than 30 years of real estate
experience and an impeccable reputation, Reuveni has successfully collaborated with the esteemed
New York City real estate brokerage community, developer clients, and industry professionals.
Shlomi Reuveni is known industry-wide for his hands-on approach, and has been the driving force
behind the design, predevelopment planning, marketing, and sales process of over $3 billion of
conversion and ground up new development projects.
Reuveni’s passion-fueled and supremely professional real estate development services include
Research and Analytics, Pre-Development Planning and Design, Marketing and Branding, Brokerage
and Sales, and Consulting.
Reuveni operates in partnership with Coldwell Banker Warburg. Coldwell Banker Warburg, formerly
Warburg Realty, is a leading residential real estate brokerage in Manhattan. In 2021, it became the
first company to be fully branded under Coldwell Banker Global Luxury®, part of Coldwell Banker,
one of the oldest and most established residential real estate leaders in North America. The legacy
firms boast over two centuries of collective experience, offering agents and their clients a global
network of resources, marketing power, and international presence. Coldwell Banker Warburg is led
by President Frederick Warburg Peters, who previously spent more than 30 years as Warburg Realty’s
CEO. The brokerage is owned by a subsidiary of Anywhere Advisors LLC. (NYSE: HOUS), the largest
full-service residential real estate services company in the United States.
Reuveni is seeking an Onsite Sales Coordinator for a new condominium project located in New
• Assist Sales Director and Sales Associates in greeting potential purchasers and brokers, providing
hospitality services, scheduling and confirming appointments, and maintaining administrative
• Maintain cleanliness of project sales office. Coordinate maintenance and cleaning requests with
client and construction team.
• Maintain project database and create daily and weekly traffic reports for internal and external
• Update listings in syndication and CRM database(s).
• Assist with various administrative tasks including: managing an extremely active calendar of
appointments; composing and preparing written correspondence; managing contact lists;
initiating and managing complex itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for
• Oversee all sales office workspace services: Tech / IT, AV and Conferencing, email system, printers,
space planning, office moves and furniture purchasing, etc.
• Oversee all sales office resources. Order, maintain, and restock inventory of office and kitchen
• Assist in planning and coordinating open houses and events.
• Assist with processing transaction paperwork for sales and rentals including tracking and filing all
paperwork and scanning checks as needed.
• Provide general administrative duties, such as, typing, filing, copying, faxing, mailings, etc. Process
outgoing mail and messenger services.
• Assist with various ad hoc administrative tasks as assigned.
The ideal candidate has excellent organizational skills and is well versed in real estate terminology.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel.
• Basic operational understanding of office printers and copiers, changing toners as needed.
• Experience with QuickBooks and Justworks platform(s) is a plus.
• New York State Real Estate license is a plus.
• Demonstrated interest / experience in real estate is a plus.
• The ability and desire to interact with Reuveni management and clients.
• Self-motivated, resourceful, and accountable.
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced, demanding environment and be flexible when needed.
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to be a team player.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Strong communication skills, resourcefulness, and good judgement.
• Ability to perform with minimal day-to-day oversight.
This position is a full time, in person role. All duties and responsibilities of this role are expected to
be conducted on-site at the Company offices unless otherwise specified. Please send your resume to:
email@example.com with the subject line “On-Site Sales Coordinator”.
Reuveni, LLC. provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type is not tolerated.
Reuveni, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by state, federal, or local law.