REUVENI is in need of a Marketing Manager.
This position will provide an exciting opportunity to work on notable real estate development projects alongside REUVENI’s clients, which include some of New York City’s top property owners, developers, financial institutions, and investment firms. The Marketing Manager will manage the day-to-day marketing needs of both the firm as well as the projects in our portfolio. The responsibilities range from (but not limited to) creating marketing collateral to support the sales team, consulting on marketing efforts and campaigns for projects, growing the firm’s presence online and offline, and supporting the business development team with presentations and research.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
● Lead the marketing department in scheduling and organizing the creation of website content,
reports, social media calendar, and email campaigns.
● Work with the marketing & sales team to manage both day-to-day tasks as well as long-term
● Review digital marketing analytics from third-party agencies and make sound
recommendations to clients.
● Create and maintain marketing budgets for projects and campaigns, which involves sending
RFPs to vendors to get accurate prices on marketing deliverables.
● Monitor the REUVENI website and all current projects’ website/digital presence.
● Manage REUVENI’s social media accounts.
● Manage and monitor all online listings to ensure accuracy and the best visual representation.
● Schedule and coordinate photoshoots, video shoots, floorplan, staging, and various other
deliverables to market the properties.
● Create presentations and pitch packages for the business development team.
● Provide general administrative support to the corporate and sales team.
● Build/Manage relationships, multitask and manage time.
● Maintain a high level of communication with all parties involved in each project.
● Monitor marketing industry news and submit reports on emerging trends.
● Spearhead event management and planning.
● Make big and small decisions based on the interest of the clients and the company.
● Bringing new marketing ideas, both digitally and physically on a regular basis is a MUST!
● Strong ability to prioritize tasks and execute accordingly.
● Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Suite.
● Strong graphic design skills using Adobe Suite products (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator,
Premiere) and Canva.
● Minimum of 2-years of marketing or similar experience required.
● Real Estate marketing experience is a BIG PLUS.
● Experience with email marketing platform MailChimp.
● A creative eye with an analytical mind.
● Must be a skilled communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
This position is a full time, in-person role. All duties and responsibilities of this role are expected to be conducted on-site at the Company offices.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com with the subject line “Marketing Manager”.
Reuveni, LLC. provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type is not tolerated. Reuveni, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.