Reuveni Real Estate is a privately owned and operated brokerage company, founded by industry expert Shlomi Reuveni. The firm focuses on the sales and marketing of conversion and ground-up new development projects. With more than 30 years of real estate experience and an impeccable reputation, Reuveni has successfully collaborated with the esteemed New York City real estate brokerage community, developer clients, and industry professionals. Reuveni is known industry-wide for his hands-on approach and has been the driving force behind the design, pre-development planning, marketing, and sales process of over $3billion of conversion and ground-up new development projects.
Reuveni Real Estate’s passion-fueled and supremely professional real estate development services include Research and Analytics, Pre-Development Planning and Design, Marketing and Branding, Brokerage and Sales, and Consulting.
Reuveni Real Estate is in need of a Marketing Coordinator.
- Provide general administrative support to corporate, onsite, marketing, and sales team.
- Build/Manage relationships, multitask and manage time
- Work with the marketing team to coordinate day to day activities that lead to the completion of projects and tasks.
- Maintain a high level of communication with all parties involved in each project.
- Support the marketing department in scheduling and organizing the creation of website content
- Prepare letters and emails to clients in response to questions or provide clarification on an ongoing project.
- Monitor marketing industry news and submit reports on emerging trends
- Attend all client meetings
- Assist with event management and planning
- Make big and small decisions based on the interest of the clients and the company.
- Strong ability to prioritize tasks and execute accordingly
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Suite.
- Proficient in both Mac and PC.
- Proficient in design programs such as Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign and/or photoshop to design marketing materials in the direction of the Marketing Manager.
- New York State Real Estate License preferred
- Minimum of 2-years of marketing or similar experience required
- Real Estate marketing experience a plus but not required
- Experience with email marketing platform MailChimp
- Must be a skilled communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
Email Us Your Resume