Reuveni Development Marketing (d/b/a Reuveni LLC) is a privately owned and operated brokerage
company, founded by industry expert Shlomi Reuveni. The firm focuses on the sales and marketing
of conversion and ground up new development projects. With more than 30 years of real estate
experience and an impeccable reputation, Reuveni has successfully collaborated with the esteemed
New York City real estate brokerage community, developer clients, and industry professionals.
Shlomi Reuveni is known industry-wide for his hands-on approach, and has been the driving force
behind the design, predevelopment planning, marketing, and sales process of over $3 billion of
conversion and ground up new development projects.
Reuveni’s passion-fueled and supremely professional real estate development services include
Research and Analytics, Pre-Development Planning and Design, Marketing and Branding, Brokerage
and Sales, and Consulting.
Reuveni operates in partnership with Coldwell Banker Warburg. Coldwell Banker Warburg, formerly
Warburg Realty, is a leading residential real estate brokerage in Manhattan. In 2021, it became the
first company to be fully branded under Coldwell Banker Global Luxury®, part of Coldwell Banker,
one of the oldest and most established residential real estate leaders in North America. The legacy
firms boast over two centuries of collective experience, offering agents and their clients a global
network of resources, marketing power, and international presence. Coldwell Banker Warburg is led
by President Frederick Warburg Peters, who previously spent more than 30 years as Warburg Realty’s
CEO. The brokerage is owned by a subsidiary of Realogy Holdings Corp (NYSE: RLGY), the largest
full-service residential real estate services company in the United States.
Reuveni is seeking an Investments Sales Associate.
This position will provide an exciting opportunity to work on notable real estate development
projects alongside REUVENI’s clients, which include some of New York City’s top property owners,
developers, financial institutions, and investment firms. The Investments Associate will work closely
with the Reuveni corporate management team and various brokerage partners to research, source,
and execute development opportunities in New York City, the tri-state area, and beyond. This
position is an outstanding opportunity to use your expertise to expand REUVENI’s platform, as well
as your own, during an exciting period of change and growth for the real estate industry and
• Assist in originating new commercial sales business through research and networking efforts.
• Manage client relationships at all stages of a transaction, including monitoring potential interest
and responding to requests for information.
• Perform feasibility analyses and underwrite property values for investment properties; create and
present broker’s opinion of value (BOV) for various sites as requested.
• Collaborate with client’s investment teams on underwriting efforts; assist in providing
assumptions as requested.
• Research, collect, and present comparable sales statistics.
• Draft property LOI’s, NCA / NCV’s, Brokerage and Fee Agreements.
• Provide negotiation support for commercial real estate transactions.
• Closely monitor the NYC commercial real estate market, including data related to properties,
availabilities, developments, sales, and owners. Update company databases with new project /
building info on a regular basis.
• Create presentation materials for potential clients, including marketing set-ups and various
• Explore and implement new commercial real estate tools and systems.
• Lead tours of investment properties to potential investors.
• Manage client distribution list creation and maintenance.
• Work with CEO / Development Manager to contribute to business development efforts and grow
The ideal candidate has excellent analytical skills and is well versed in real estate terminology.
• Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, economics, or business-related field.
• New York State Real Estate license.
• Minimum of 2-3 years commercial real estate experience in a brokerage or owner/developer
• Ability to create, manipulate, and interpret complex financial models for a variety of projects
(minimum 2-3 years of financial modeling experience/exposure).
• Thorough understanding of property valuations and real estate economics.
• Strong client service skills.
• Potential to originate new business.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. InDesign experience is a plus.
• Ability to analyze large amounts of data, identify trends, and translate into logical conclusions.
• Excellent organization and attention to detail.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, polished presentation/public speaking skills.
• The ability and desire to interact with Reuveni management and clients.
• Self-motivated, resourceful, and accountable.
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced, demanding environment and be flexible when needed.
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities, and meet deadlines.
• Ability to be a team player.
This position is a full time, in person role, reporting directly to the CEO and working closely with the
Manager of Development, Strategic Planning, and Market Intelligence. All duties and responsibilities
of this role are expected to be conducted on-site at the Company offices unless otherwise specified.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Investments Associate”.
Compensation for this position is anticipated to consist of base salary + commission / bonus’.
This structure will be based on experience and potential to originate new business.
Reuveni, LLC. provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type is not tolerated.
Reuveni, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic
protected by state, federal, or local law.