Reuveni Real Estate is looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant to the team.
- Support the CEO by managing day-to-day matters including, but not limited to, preparing and coordinating communications, complex calendar management, meeting logistics for internal and external appointments, travel arrangements, facilitating changes to daily events as necessary, tracking and helping drive completion of key deliverables and following up on outstanding items by acting as a liaison between staff and CEO/President
- Serve as liaison between staff and CEO/President, proactively build relationships with employees across all departments, levels and locations, gaining trust and credibility.
- Assist the CEO in managing Board meeting prep and the creation of Board materials.
- Ensure a positive internal and external first impression and reputation
- Maintain a neat and orderly office, creating a happy and productive environment.
- Assist with event coordination – lunches, happy hours, and other team-building activities.
- Answer, screen and route incoming phone calls
- Coordinate meetings assist in the design and preparation of presentations and other meeting materials.
- Monitor Executive emails to flag action items as requested
- Quickbooks or equivalent accounting software
- Manage accounts payable
- Prepare analysis of various general ledger accounts as needed
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Track payments and prepare invoices
- Assist and perform other accounting duties as required
- Track agent budgets and maintain commission schedules